Sunday, July 17, 2016

I dream of purple snowflakes

Happy Sunday everybody!

I think we all want to stretch our Christmas/Winter theme craft supplies.  Today I used a snowflake die to embellish my card.  Let's get right to it.




I colored the Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Puppy Girl image with coloring pencils.  The girl has purple hair, I was inspired by the daughter of my friend, she had purple hair at one point and I thought that was cool.  I added stickles to her grey pants, and the bow in her hair and on the puppy.  And I embellished with some purple glitter paper snowflakes die cut using Poppy Stamps Die - Frozen Flakes.

Remember our July Challenge theme is Make It Glitter, and our sponsors are:




and





I hope you would join in the fun and play along.

Supplies:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Puppy Girl
Poppy Stamps Die - Frozen Flakes at Dies R Us
Coloring Pencils
Ranger Stickles (Diamond)
Studio G Glitter-Glue (Blue)

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

7 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the image and all the glitter.
Kath x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling image & I love the purple snowflakes behind!!

creationsnz said...

Super card, great use of the flakes, CarolG

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is so neat! I don't think you would ever know that was a snowflake die. It just looks almost like a flourish of sorts. Thanks for sharing this!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Arlene said...

I would never have known that was a snow flake die - it's really great behind the image panel. Love the sparkly pants. This is really a cool image, isn't it?

Collette Mitrega said...

Such a lovely card, love the snowflakes!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a striking card, Cindy! I love her sparkly pants and purple hair, and how you placed your snowflakes! Beautiful coloring, and I love your stitched panel! Really fabulous!