Saturday, April 27, 2013

CAS Birthday



Hi Dawn here to share with you a CAS birthday card.  You have 3 more days to get your Washi tape or birthday card entered into this month's challenge!

So here is my card




I used a Simon Says die to cut my daises twice, one with green card and once with the dark wine card stock.  Then I just cut the flowers off one and put on the other.  Layered onto my cream card stock, matted with the wine card and onto the card base.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.   All that I needed to finish was a few gems.

Thanks to all our entrants this month.... some amazing cards.  Thanks to, to Scottie Crafts for donating the prize pack. 

Remember just three days to go!  And then look out for Arlene's INCREDIBLE challenge!!!!!!


4 comments:

Arlene said...

Simply beautiful CAS card.I love this. You're FAB!

Cindy C. said...

Lovely CAS card Dawn!

Greta said...

Wow--this is eye candy, Dawn--love it!

Cathy A said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!