Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fourth WEEK WINNER OF DREAMWEAVER STENCILS

OUR SPONSOR FOR SEPTEMBER 2013


The winner picked out of a hat for the CELEBRATE challenge up through September 30th is:

Linda Palmer 

Congratulations to Linda Palmer.  You win the 4th and final week of our CELEBRATE challenge.  Thank you for entering our challenge.   This is your prize package!

It is so much fun to use an entire stencil or only a portion.  Easy to mask off what you don't want to use with removable tape.  Be sure to visit Stencils with Style and view the information about how to handle the stencils from opening them to using them.

You can either use our group email here on the site or my Flickr email where you can find me under Clarian's Hawk * Arlene.  I know you will LOVE your stencils. 

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to start my own die cutting services. Do you happen to have any recommendations for me? Please let me know, thanks.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Linda, enjoy these Stencils you will Love them!

Pajalu said...

Congratulations Linda :). I bet you will have so much fun with these stencils. I know I did.

Linda Palmer said...

Thank you so much to Die Cut Divas. I love being a winner. Those stencils look fun.
My address is:
lindapalmer@sbcglobal.net
Linda Palmer
702 N. Ross Ave.
Dewey, OK 74029