Friday, December 20, 2013

It's all about the Sentiment!

We're having a wonderful month with Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  They have something for everyone.


I love the Bugaboo sentiment hereSee how I used the sentiment on on of my cards on December 18th as a small tag.  Now you see it taking center stage.  Since the technique of using an embossing folder on only part of a project is so popular now, I decided to try it and LOVE it.  Both cards have been embossed with the Cricut Cuttlebug James' Set folder.  It give such an elegance to a project.  I couldn't resist dabbing a dot of Black Enamel Accents either.


On the embossed image, I lightly sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I mounted the sentiment on some wonderful left-over cardstock and it's done.  Of course the cookie MUST be colored, but then one can never have too many chocolate chip cookies!

This sentiment can be used for so many different occasions.  And so easy to color and shade.  Hope you enjoyed these two cards.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: