Friday, September 25, 2015

Just a Little Witchy



Some great sponsors for our blog.  
Be sure to visit time and time again.

I fell in love with Bugaboo's Sun Bonnet collection of images and I found one I hadn't used before, so here she is, ready for trick or treating.   The feather was a gift and I just had to use it, a wild feather after my Copics got hold if it.  The tips of the feather are greenish at the ends.  I used a gray T Copic marker on the pumpkin container.  Patterned paper solved my diagonal background and I somehow made purple and green and orange coordinate.  But HEY, check the color wheel.
Bugaboo Fancy SB Witch  (one of the Sun Bonnet images)
Copic markers (I used the T series of gray for the dress and hat)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares SM
Die-namics Stitched square STAX
Copic Markers
COLOR WHEEL - TRIAD Violet (Purple), Orange and Green

Check out the wheel below and you can see a simple wheel showing triads.  Red, Yellow and Blue represent a triad.  So even though I simply chose purple as a color to surround my witch, it actually had some color theory behind it, painters' color theory.

Image result for color wheel

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: