Monday, May 7, 2018

Kitty in a Cup

Graciellie Design

Graciellie Design is our wonderful sponsor for May and isn't the saying "April Flowers Bring May Flowers"?  

So it is with our theme, 

Use flowers or a flower in your project.


This is a sweet kitten in a cute cup.  The sentiment is as sweet as the kitten.  There are flowers in the design, but difficult to see.  I recently received some very pretty purple petite posies from my March Card Chain Challenge partner, Lucille, and I knew they were perfect for this cup.  I think I colored the cup a bit darker than I would have liked, but the sentiment and blue matting make the dark cup fit.  Sometimes you can save an image.

Supplies:
Graciellie Design You are the Sweetest
Vagabond die cut machine
Copic markers
Petite Posies


Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Adorable

Monica Maier said...

Super cute Arlene!

Michelle N. said...

So cute!

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully done card Carol. The cat is so cute. Judy